Any type of food that has coffee flavor makes me happy, so I thought it would be nice to make coffee cookies! These coffee cookies were a hit with my husband who’s not really a coffee drinker. This coffee cookie recipe is quick and easy to make and great to give as gifts! Try putting them in a cute jar or box to give as a gift.
Coffee Cookies without Raisins
This recipe makes about 16 cookies
- 100 grams cake flour
- 35 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 50 grams toasted walnuts
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 20 grams raisins
- powdered sugar, to dust
Things You’ll Need
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the cake flour, sugar, coffee, walnuts, and salt in a food processor and process for about 10 seconds (or until the walnuts are well grounded).
- Now put the mixture into a mixing bowl and add canola oil. Form a pasty dough, then separate the dough with your hands to form small crumbs. Add the water and form into a clean dough. If you like raisins, you can combine it with the dough now (or leave it out).
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Put each ball on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for about 20 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.