Nothing makes me happier than a warm Apple Crisp topped with vanilla ice cream! I normally like to make apple crisp around the holidays, but it works just as well as a regular dessert.
I was in a lazy mode today and didn’t want to leave the house, so I used fuji apples for this apple crisp recipe. It turned out great, but you can use any other apples or fruits. Once the apple crisp is out of the oven, you can serve it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
This recipe makes about 4 servings
- 1 1/2 large apples 450g (peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Peel, core, and slice the apples. Then put them into an 8 inch, lightly greased baking pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the softened butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and rolled oats.
- Pour mixture evenly over the sliced apples. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.